Designed by renowned Czech architects Václav Aulický and Radim Kousal, the Polygon House was completed in 2002. Thanks to its unusual shape resembling a big ship, the nine-storey building provides nearly full daylight to nearly all workstations. There are roof-top terraces with stunning views of Prague 4 in the three highest building floors.
The property has been offering quality A-class offices and Amundi Asset Management, the building owner, has been investing into common areas and building technologies continuously.
The long-term tenants include companies such as Y Soft Corporation, Barclays Capital Services, Benefit Management, ATOS IT Solutions & Services, Biotronik a Pharm Olam.
- Access to the building 24/7 via electronic access system (cards)
- Security 24/7
- Raised floors
- Air conditioning through 4-pipe fan-coil system
- HVAC with individual temperature control possible by section
- Openable windows in the part of the building
- Back-up power supply generator for the building
- Energy performance certificate B
- 3 high speed lifts Schindler TRIPLEX (2x 750 and 1x 1.050 kg / 1,6 m.s-1)
- 2 staircases connecting offices with the underground parking